In PIMR UG Campus admissions are provided as per the guideline of the Department of Higher Education, M.P., and Devi Ahilya University. Admissions UG programs are provided on a merit basis.
Firstly, students need to register themselves on the Institute website and a select choice of the program applied for. Institute prepares merit list based on marks secured in the higher secondary examination. Students who secure a place in the merit list are advised to upload required documents on the institute website.
Eligibility criteria for each program are provided below
For BBA --- 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate
For BCA --- 10+2 with Mathematics and 50 percent marks in aggregate.
For B.Com (Hons.) --- 10+2 with 60 percentage marks in aggregate.
For BA in Journalism and Mass Communication --- 10+2 with 50 percentage marks in aggregate.
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission:
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Samagra ID
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of the Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute/school last studied.
- 5 Photographs of the candidate.
- 1 Photograph of Father and 1 of Mother.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Jain Minority certificate for Jain community.
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during the study
For further Inquiry ---